I am so excited to share today’s post, as I have been anticipating it for a while now! Back in the summer, I was given the opportunity to photograph a feature for Nashville Lifestyles. With my background in photojournalism and a passion for the magazine industry, I was so eager for the opportunity. The feature is called “Teachers of Hope: Celebrating Nashville’s Philanthropic Heroes.” It highlights people in Nashville that strive to empower others and improve our community. Having this assignment was quite an incredible chance and I met some amazing people doing some inspiring things!
The “heroes” include:
- Mary Carol Friddell of NATS, Inc
- Jena Nardella of Blood:Water Mission
- Laurie and David Vanderpool, MD of Live Beyond…Mobile Medical Disaster Relief
- Caitlin Colling of Colling Image
- Zoe Cleary + Nick Meyer + Patrick Woodyard of Nisolo
- Katie Davis of Amazima Ministries International
Did I mention my ad that Jeremy designed for me? He did such an incredible job and it was awesome seeing it printed!
Last month, I had the opportunity to shoot the “25 Most Beautiful People” Party, and those photos made it into the back as well.
Hope you enjoyed this, as I know I certainly did—Pick up your copy today!